GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

What is material?, page-11

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    It's only material when you know all the facts. Truthfully whichever side of the fence you sit on - none of us posting know all the facts.

I would think this information is material if say for example 30% of our signed contracts have opted out. Each one individually to me is not a material piece of information and enough for me to buy or sell more shares but if lots are choosing not to use the software after trialling a contract I find that material to me as a holder.

I am not concerned about losing FF, bu I'd be super concerned if this expedition by AFR has found that multiple companies have been announced as signing a contract yet decided not too pursue afterwards. The Comm Bank issue also concerns me slightly given our board clearly told us a different message to what from the report suggested was different to what Comm Bank thought they were getting into.

This ANN is IMO more important than even the Amazon announcement because there are many eyes watching GSW in the next 24 hours and they're looking for a smell of blood in the water. I hope our board have positioned us to comfortably keep them at bay.
    Last edited by Bdm15: 23/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.