GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

To be honest for me its not these small contracts that matter,...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    To be honest for me its not these small contracts that matter, its the fact that if the company is not reporting lost contracts no matter how small - what happens if they dont report that they lost a bigger contract - I know this would be material but do you get my drift? Those smaller contracts would have been material back when they signed them as they had not signed the bigger ones at that time so revenue was much smaller then.

So as long as this is a lesson for the management and they take their slap on the wrist and start disclosing everything from this point on, then I am fine to keep investing as long as all enterprise agreements are still in place and going ahead, so I am hoping as a shareholder the ASX has forced the company to disclose everything about every contract without giving away commercial secrets of course, which is the hard part..

I could not care less about FF, Fruitbox and even CBA, I care about NA Williams, Yum and Amazon in that order so I want to know that these contracts are all still going ahead exactly as announced. NA Williams alone fully rolled out ($170m revenue pa)) would have the share up around $7 - $9.

Its just disclosure, we as shareholders need to know exactly whats going on as we own part of the business. I think this whole episode will sort that issue out from this point on so in the end it will be a good thing for long term shareholders, if of course the AFR is 100% correct in everything it says. If they are false then the AFR and the grubs feeding information to them have a problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.