GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Can anyone tell me what is the absolute maximum number of...

1. 104 Posts.
    Can anyone tell me what is the absolute maximum number of convertible notes that can be converted today? If pre-open is anything to go by it looks like it is going to be a volume day, but I (and probably others) am wondering if it is a repeat of the funny stuff that went on last week. It caught me out and I swore not to touch this stock again until I was completely clear about exactly what the worse case was with regard to activity by convertible holders.

I know there were the ones issued back in December – anyone kept track of how many of them are left? Then there are the ones issued in March, which include $500k upfront (are they still out there or have they partially or fully converted?), then between $100,000 and $300,000 per month (any left for the month of May), and then I think the rest were escrowed and can’t be converted until July. Are there any others I’ve missed?

I have to go out shortly but will be back after lunch as there is another stock I am currently monitoring. Would be really appreciative if anyone who knows the answers would be willing to share it.

Thanks

Oh, one other thing… to save me trawling back through hundreds and hundreds of GGP posts, has there been any talk on Hot Copper of potential settlement of the legal cases where Paul Page had taken GGP to court and then GGP sued for tortious negligence?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.