FBR 2.33% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

Totally agree mate ! As I’ve said many times he’s put his own $$...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Totally agree mate ! As I’ve said many times he’s put his own $$ into keeping his dream alive , he has put in a lot of time blood sweat and tears into this baby ! What he needs to be careful of , is the people he surrounds himself with , there are those who try to make themselves look good at his expense! I’m really happy that he’s taken charge and chooses to publicly speak about his progress and I sincerely hope he continues to do so ! He’s a very smart cookie and what he’s created is nothing but outstanding which I’m sure he’ll go down in history if successful ! Just as the Wright brothers and Henry Ford ! He could have walked away many times a millionaire ! But chooses to stay put and see this through . Anyone who has spoken to him in depth would have realised that he’s so passionate about this project and has no doubt whatsoever he will succeed. In the scope of thing I cannot fault what Mark has achieved! My only gripe is their PR and transparency! But with recent updates I’m hoping Mark has realised that his shareholders deserve to be in the loop as much as possibly required here’s hoping these updates will continue well after the CR . Fingers crossed .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $210.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $361.2K 8.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2272093 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 1559834 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.