FBR 0.00% 3.7¢ fbr ltd

IMO, there's a couple of routes they can take to...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    IMO, there's a couple of routes they can take to commercialize/mass-manufacture the Hadrian.

1. Debt financing (FBR builds them): Minimal shareholder dilution at the expense of an interest rate that could be debilitating if take-up is slow by builders, developers &/or end-users. You also don't obtain the security of a block supplier (partner) to supply blocks to guarantee efficient lay speed until you can convince them through sales figures to dedicate a mould and a line in their facility to your blocks.

2. Equity financing (FBR builds them): Significant shareholder dilution but a potentially faster growth strategy to dividend payout if take-up is successful. However, the same shortcomings as point 1 will be encountered.

3. Investment by block suppliers (WaaS Entity): The WaaS entity builds them or contracts an OEM in the region to manufacture X amount of Hadrian's in a franchise arrangement which would equate to minimal shareholder dilution at the expense of a shared revenue arrangement. However, the supply of your optimal block is guaranteed & you now have access to an existing customer base through the block supplier that should theoretically be more easily convinced to adopt/integrate a robotic bricklaying machine into their process instead of a team of bricklayers.

4. License the design of the Hadrian to an OEM (E.G Caterpillar): The OEM will build and sell it and you get royalties per machine. This will equate to minimal shareholder dilution but probably minimal profits and you encounter the same issues as points 1 & 2 regarding block supply and customer take-up. Note: This was the original plan.

IMO, it's also worth noting that I don't think that any of the aforementioned methods can been achieved yet because the current iteration of the Hadrian hasn't consistently achieved a lay speed throughout the duration of the build/s that equates to a cost-benefit case that is superior to conventional means (a team of brickies). The 109+\110 is the make or break for the company.

I view what FBR are doing with the Hadrian in a similar light to biotechs with their phased trials & continuous improvement programs based on prior results.

Also, if there are any other financing options that people can envision, I'd like to hear them.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $177.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $5.057K 136.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 211850 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 244089 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.