FBR 14.6% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

Good summary. What stood out fir me was:1) reason fir focus on...

1. 1,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    Good summary. What stood out fir me was:
    1) reason fir focus on Middle East is due partly to exclusive use of bricks with no timber available fir construction. I was wondering why the Middle East, which is a very random place, was their initial focus. It looks like this will be a guiding principle as they decide which markets to enter initially. I imagine that the Middle East would also benefit from the Hadrian’s thermal efficiency qualities. That is probably another major consideration in choosing markets.
    2) mikes comments around him not having any problems finding interested builders, at present, is a very positive sign. He does reinforce continuously that builders are very excited at the prospects of developing with the Hx.
    3) to me it made total sense when mike talked about the benefit of telling the builder exactly what cost, timing, savings, esg benefits, come along with the Hadrian adds a hole other perspective. This is a very strong selling point fur hx and I think it may be under appreciated.
    4) when mike talked about the hx being 35 times faster than the average human with a view to getting to sixty times really helps you visualise things. It would be like having 35 little cdt builders running around trying to build a house. Im sure cdt/ctd/troopy would argue that it would be cheaper to hire 35-60 builders than run the hx. Haha his sheer stupidity makes me laugh out loud, lol.

I just wish that fbr was more transparent around quantifying the benefits. More numbers like what would the thermal efficiency saving be per year from the average home vs mortar construction? What is the exact increase in strength of the structure vs mortar construction? All questions I’m sure will be answered down the track... all my opinions only. Not financial advice. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.006(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $208.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.9¢ 4.0¢ $1.290M 29.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71031 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 220000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.