FBR 14.6% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

What is Mike Pivac Doing? Something? Anything?, page-455

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Thanks to Pawalshe1.

My takeaways on top of those mentioned by others:

- I underestimated Mike Pivac's ability to sell his ideas as exhibited in this video. He is the best spoken of the 3 in this conversation.
    - Though I had witnessed face to face his eloquence at the roadshows, I dismissed it as regurgitating empty talk.

- It is clear FBR is facing hurdles to "get in front of" CEOs to bring big corporations adapt the DST tech.
    - But when given the chance to do so, they are almost sure to impressed.
    - Good to see him take an "in your face" approach addressing CEOs listening to this. Disrupting tech + hard sell + mind games questioning legacies.

- It still pisses me off all these years they speak of "huge demand waiting". A big reason why I bought into the company.
    - The impression through these years I get is that once HX is ready, companies are ready to sign on Waas.
    - Its NOT. FBR still has to overcome the resistance to the tech. Essentially FBR lied, like it or not.
    - That said, I believe once a few big names adopt, the rest will follow for fear of being left behind.
    - There are rivalry and animosity between the Middle East countries each trying to out do one another. (Not in this video). Once UAE takes up Saudis and others will want a piece.

- Scott Peters looks uncomfortable fidgeting around, putting up faded smiles. Its clear he knows he is seeing a tech and business far superior to his.
    - Mike Pivac trying to stroke Scott Peters' ego and save him face by saying FBR inspired by him and talk like they are on same side. BS. Hadrian program started more than a decade ago at least.

- Why TF didnt FBR posted this on their Facebook or Twitter, if Pawalshe1 didnt find this we probably wont know.

Usual downrampers still out and about. SP ticks down but gets bought up again. Feels like FBR dont even bothered with the silence now as they prepare for what is coming.

Interesting months ahead before the Expo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.006(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $208.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.9¢ 4.0¢ $1.290M 29.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71031 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 220000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.