FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

What is Mike Pivac Doing? Something? Anything?, page-679

1. 1,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    The other thing I see im not sure some of the supporting share holders comprehend is the time it may take for us share holders to see a significant return. Ive made some assumption here as that's where we all are.

We may need a thick skin and further patience. 109 will not be mass produced, there has never been mention that 109+ will be a production model either, it may just be another prototype that can demonstrate use of larger blocks, faster lay rate and better realibility. 110 has been mentioned as the production model and this may be another year before we see the first version in the field which would likely go through a stage of testing and upgrading prior to mass manufacturing.

Maybe someone gets impatient and wants a few 109+ to get the ball rolling awaiting anticipation of 110 but we need to be prepared this also may not occur and further dilution is set for a couple more years. I know as a share holder id prefer a couple 109+ starting the revenue train but im preparing myself to be disappointed.

Im still holding as I dont want to miss the train however I have some extra funds aside just incase we go through a few more stages of panic causing a significant decreased sp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.