FBR 8.33% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

Piss weak mate !! Don’t you know it’s not for sale ! You read...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Piss weak mate !! Don’t you know it’s not for sale ! You read the announcements don’t you ? WaaS is the go now ! You bloody know this! Is that all you got ? Using the why “hasn’t one been sold yet” pathetic ! can’t wait till the first commercial build shuts you all up . You must be bored down in that dark gloomy cellar your still posting crap . Fraud ! Ha ha ! Wash rinse repeat! Seen the latest video ? You calling Mark and his team Fraudsters ? We’re all going on by what FBR announces and try to make sense of it all , but you and others come on here to save us all ! Cause your crystal balls tells you “It’ll never work” we’re all being had ! Some how I see the hand full of Hockey fans posting more than ever in next few months . You guys have been knocking this stock from the day JV with CAT dissolved! But guess what if you haven’t notice FBR are still here and have now proved their product , Blah blah blah it’ll never work , won’t pass codes, no router, Archistruct walked, 1c -2c theory, no ones purchased HX , FFS it hasn’t even been proven and your peddling this BS . It’s people like you that cause others to pull out and loose $$$$$ so you can buy cheap ! We’ve all worked you out GHOST HOCKY , ghosts usually haunt basements ! I’ll ask again , Why are you even here ? To save us all LOL ! I’ll tell you how you can Save us all ! just F off ! I’ve been polite enough . You know I like to listen to constructive criticism but yours is just Now absolute dribbled imo ! On ignore you go ! Be proud your the first in my book .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $11.08K 434.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66960 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 3112112 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 141026
Last updated 15.25pm 24/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.