WTE wedgetail mining limited

what is molybdenum

1. 1,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Molybdenum (Mo) is a transition metal with an electronegativity of 1.8 on the Pauling scale and an atomic mass of 95.9 g/mole.[1] It does not react with oxygen or water at room temperature. At elevated temperatures, molybdenum trioxide is formed in the reaction 2Mo + 3O2 → 2MoO3.[2]

In its pure metal form, molybdenum is silvery white and very hard, though it is somewhat more ductile than tungsten. It has a melting point of 2623°C, and only tantalum, rhenium and tungsten have higher melting points.[3] Molybdenum burns only at temperatures above 600°C.[4] Molybdenum has the lowest heating expansion of any commercially used metal.[

Molybdenum has a value of approximately $65,000 per tonne as of 4 May 2007. It maintained a price at or near $10,000 per tonne from 1997 through 2002, and reached a high of $103,000 per tonne in June 2005.

"WTE has measured and indicated resource of 470mt grading 0.06% Mo and 0.09% Cu" I don't know how much these worth? a world class Spinifex Ridge-Mo-Cu deposit for sure.

WTE will become a serious Mo-Cu palyer! My prediction for sp is $1 in 12 months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.