TSE 5.50% $1.06 transfield services limited

what is 'most likely to happen'?, page-10

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

Hi drachma,

That was probably in reference to the Government on an unrelated topic, but I suppose it could also apply to them on this one as well.

In regards to me or my agenda as you may be alluding to, the title of this thread caught my attention after reading a report that left a bit of a horrible taste in my mouth so just consider this a friendly heads up if you're not able to attend one of the rallies this Sunday or the protest being planned at Sydney Mint on October 28. To ease your suspicions, I also made the conscious decision to post this reply to you after session close this afternoon.

My initial post in response to the reason speculated for the sudden decision to open the gates 24/7 for some of the innocent prisoners held captive, the transcript from the High Court in the case of Plaintiff M68/2015 v Minister for Immigration and Border Protection, Commonwealth of Australia, and Transfield Services updated 08/10/2015, makes it abundantly clear who may be distorting the truth. As for processing 600 claims within the week, I'm not really sure how that little porky was taken seriously by the media in the first place?

@Crumbed Cutlet

Hold on to that soy latte thought for one moment - it's always better to talk business with a drunk professional than a sober idiot anyway, but you've got me confused on the cut'n'paste of over-funded ABC website comment?

The first link provided was from the United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, and importantly it highlighted the reason for the United Nations Special Rapporteur on the human rights of migrants postponing his official visit to Australia. You do realize that visits by the UN Special Rapporteur don't occur because of concerns such as chipped paint on the walls, sloppy crap food, or leaking cardboard box accommodation. Visits by this UN Human Rights expert are usually only applicable when concerns have been raised about serious human rights breaches relating to children. When the United Nations Special Rapporteur makes a statements such as...

“I was extremely disappointed that I was unable to secure the cooperation needed to visit any off-shore centre, given the international human rights and humanitarian law concerns regarding them."

"I have repeatedly requested that the Australian Government facilitate my access to its off-shore processing centres,”

"This threat of reprisals with persons who would want to cooperate with me on the occasion of this official visit is unacceptable."

... you can be confident that something serious is going on.

CC, like you, I've also been blinded by all the BS over the years, but as the Human Rights Law Centre’s Executive Director Hugh de Kretser stated himself, the UN’s cancellation is “unprecedented for a western liberal democracy." - Imho, no responsible global citizen would ever rush to pass such a crazy law so quickly that is specifically designed to threaten its people with a 2 year custodial sentence for disclosure of information just before a scheduled visit from the Special Rapporteur at the United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights... You don't need to be a rocket scientist to realize that this is the last person in the world one would brush off without something pretty serious to hide.

For the record the second link was retrieved from Sydney's most awarded criminal law firm.

The third was from Pro Bono Australia which acts as a hub for those engaging with Australia’s Not for Profit organisations and community provided quotes from The President of the Australian Human Rights Commission.

The remaining five links were all retrieved from the High Court of Australia website.

Have a great weekend - take it easy on those soy lattes and don't forget that protein in cows milk bonds a lot better with the natural acidity in higher-grade coffee to deliver that nice creamy texture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.