OLV 0.00% 0.4¢ otherlevels holdings limited

Here's a link to the latest research update from Gordon Capital:...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Here's a link to the latest research update from Gordon Capital: http://sp2.actemarketing.com/CampResource/5M0X8L2NEOJCOJ09/1/text.pdf

There will be a major report, hopefully with a price target and a buy recommendation, out by the end of the month. I was also told that they will do a broker roadshow in June. Good buying opportunity at the moment before the brokers wake up to it imo. The tight register and low liquidity could see this in the mid 0.20's quite easily imo. Those with access to broker data would know that brokers have been heavily involved in buying tech stocks like DUB and ISX over the last month or so, and look how the stock price of those companies have performed since listing.

Regarding the lackluster SP performance since listing, apparently the strong gains on listing day (about 40% up) triggered selling by a fund manager. The low liquidity clearly resulted in a swift fall in SP and killed sentiment, which is yet to recover. There is no change to the fundamentals however. Revenue for the 3rd quarter grew to $984K, bringing total revenue for the 9 months to $1.79mil. FY15 revenue is likely to be higher than expected at the time of the IPO, around $2.6mil. I'm looking forward to seeing some more new customers come on board. Hopefully some big names to get the attention of the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.