TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

What is next for Ton????

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    The Directors advised Finance is currently been pursue... (Commercial sensitive I guess which is fair - as long as they can all collaborate and deliver!!!)
    https://tritonminerals.com/investors/half-yearly-reports/

That is good to know! Maybe a good Xmas present for all shareholders when this gets announced? That's the current 499 million dollar question?
    • Be good to get an update on the Operations progress .. ?
    • It's a shame all TON's CEOs have not delivered to date, not been fully transparent and accountable - who knows the next person maybe the next TON'sSaviour - they can communicate, have all the right skillsets, attributes and can actually Lead TON as been a major graphite future player.

Oh well wait and see ... Spring is nearly here, and at least it's still dry at the mine site in Mozambique -there's still slim chance finance may come through soon and before the wet season and they can make a start!..

Mozambique has a subtropical climate. The dry season lasts from April to December, with temperatures between 25°C and 32°C. The rainy season lasts from January to March, with temperatures slightly higher at 30°C to 32°C. The beaches on both the Bazaruto and Quirimbas archipelagos are stunning throughout the dry season.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.