TVN 4.26% 4.5¢ tivan limited

What is next in 2019, page-27

1. 4,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3115
    Already booked a big loss as I had to sell due to unforseen circumstances back in 2017.
    Sitting on a paper loss of about the same now.
    I've sat it out for 3-4 years waiting for this to get off/out of the ground - discounting BMN & LGO when I invested. It's never been closer to the end game & all the right noises are being made. Sumitomo are extremely successful as they are long term, strategic planners. The WA company purchase combined with the TNG MOU will eventually be seen as foresight a long time ago.

Even though I've literally lost a lot of money & am staring at a paper loss were I to sell now, I'd have not have had it any other way. The learning curve has been steep actually seeing what it takes for an explorer to get from one stage to another, extremely painful, frustrating, upsetting at times, but well worth it. I literally think differently now.

They say never fall in love with a stock, yet in the case of TNG the potential upside is extraordinary. The potential dividend return alone is multiples of their current share price. 

Hopefully it will only be a short time before we all know if patience in this case will have been worth it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $77.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $73.91K 1.607M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1737549 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 69966 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.