ITE i.t.& e limited

what is now fuelling the volume and price.

1. 399 Posts.
    it&e (ITE)

hi all ....and hi to.... 'The Mob'... (see below).....

What is Now Fuelling the (ITE) Volume and Share price...??

Before I spoke..... of the idea ....to consider to look..... at more than One Dimension; of what may be driving Demand in it&e(ITE) stock and a re appraisal of the it&e Value; in the minds of Current.... paid up as of today-- (ITE) investors.

...Time to explain ..... Very simply.

Firstly, it is probably no great revelation ....to draw one set of easy dots....

For those who are interested; look carefully at what ....both .... the CEO .....and secondly.... the Chairman of Gbst (GBT).... said in their ASX released announcements accompanying their Annual General Meeting regarding the type of Financial Services Software Company they are loking to either acquire or merge or a combination of both with.....

-- Then ask yourselves; whethe it&e looks like a good fit; according to this (GBT) description. then see whether the CEO of Gbst mentions Derivatives and Algorythmic Risk Calibration type ideas in this Offfical Announcement to his Gbst (BGT) Shareholders-- in this same annoucement.

This is, btw, not... not.... Inside Info;

This info, is firmly; in the Public Domain; and has been on the ASX annoucements.... for over 6 weeks.

It is up to anyone in the Public, to see whether or not it&e ... (ITE) ... (which has frequently admitted to themselves .....seeking out; or considering Merger Opportunities, in their ASX announcements-- ) ..... -- whether; they think (ITE) fits the Gbst "ideal fit" or "descriptor"....as described to their (GBT) AGM

(2) Now just for fun; "play out" a posssible ... Gbst Scenario...

And; for example hypotehtically; say Gbst ...offer Scrip in Gbst (BGT) to it& e (ITE) shareholders equivalent to say:

40- 45 cents of GBT scrip or 35 cents in cash....(as a hypothetical example...) ...

What would I take...given the choice... ?

Scrip every time...

What would happen after//if-- the deal went through with Gbst-- to the GBT Share Price...?

My suggestion is that it too .....would then go up ....at least 50%....

Those who know me.... from another time, place , Pub, and Galaxy..... far, far away -- would know; I have written extensively on Gbst ....after introducing Gbst.... to that Forum-- to another Forum .....some 18 months ago..... or whenever.

This Gbst (GBT) is btw, also; an excellent Company.... btw--imo.

So effectively-- plausibly and hypothetically--under this sceanrio-- it&e (ITE) shareholders would get a DOUBLE Profitable benefit.....and excellent Advantage. ..imo...

40- 45 cents of Gbst shares -- as an example-- in the FIRST Instance-- and a rise after that ....imo-- in a excellent.... and then undervalued (imo) ....financial services company .... namely.... Gbst (GBT) --

So effectively we ...could.... in this sceanrio-- get say 45 cents ++ 50% or Again in another 30 days or so-- or more....imo.... via the gbst transaction... hypothetically.....

The above is obviously.....only....errrrr... ahem.... a hypothetical ...."scenario only" .....but do read for yourselves the gbst (GBT) Annoucements ... since the Gbst AGM-- so very recently--from both their Chair and Ceo-- to which I refer.....and see what You think...

Also, ring their ....Gbst (GBT) Financial Officer -- or CEO-- ....and see if he will actually --- .... Deny it ...??!!??.. ..hmmmm.....

....Interesting....response.....maybe...hmmmm???

And now; as Mr Tim Shaw used to say: .... (before resorting to the Steak Knives)... .... Wait... Yes, you guessed it; .....There is More ......

...Time Please... Time, Hurry Up please, it is time....

Your HC Flight 69 To London.... Is Now Boarding...

Will all (ITE) shareholders .....kindly.... make their Way to the Boarding Gate.... At Qantas Gate Number ...... 55.... cents.... which is situated ....North .....of the Current Situation...

Now get on Board with me; on....the about to be Private Equity Owned.... Qantas Big Bird;..... and go the Kangaroo Route..... & pop over.... to the Old Dart.... namely..... the United Kingdom....

And if your afraid of flying; and; you do not want to do that... .. errrrr ....try Google.... and the Internet instead .....!!!!

Now look at Reuters --- the London stock Exchage listed co. and Reuters; last few Public Statements --again I reiterate....Reuters Public Domain statements... and see what they ....(Reuters) ....have said in the last few weeks or so-- about who and what.... they are NOW looking .....to most.... specifically ....acquire.

It is all their on their, Reuters -- as a Public listed Company-- London Stock Exchange ......News Announcements.... It is their; in clear..... Black & White.

While your are there --at Reuters-- ask yourself this question ... ...

... How large is Reuters....??

-- In terms of Reuters \Market Cap, Reters Top Dollars/Pounds Sterling Revenue in Billions, of Pounds, and how many employees.... ?

Where did a lot of the Top.... it&e (ITE) Management come from...?

Where is Greg Meekings from.... and connected to...still ... ???

What could .....and would....???-- . Reuters be able to pay...for it&e (ITE) in British Pounds Sterling....???-- in a competitive Bidding situaation... ?

...... So now what ought we to say...??-- or at least what would Eddie McGuire maybe now say.... at least...

Question:

.... Awwww ..... shucks; ....

What is it to be..???? ...... the Money....?? .... or the Mob...???...

Let's go.... The Mob.....

In that case.... let us add yet, another Dimension.....

If Reuters. UXC, and/or Gbst ....made a "Takevover Play"-- for it& e... and the contracts with large Global Banks.... took business away from multi Billion dollar providers...... like Billion Dolalr Current Players including -- Alogorythmics (Fitch) and Sungard..... who might also.... potentially--- join any ..... "Bidding War"... ???

And also; ask yourself this question....

If their is .... "Something Now Brewing"... or not...??? -- ( ....errrr....yeah right...)-- at the moment;..... ask yourself this little basic question.....

What SIZE of "Buy Orders"-- did you guys and gals witness in the (ITE) Volume which was Traded ... today... ?

Do please; ... Note the actual Question here guys....

Not-- not-- specifically what actual ....Total.... Volume was traded today...,.... No, ...But Waht was ...... The Size ....... of each.... major (ITE) Buy Transaction.... today..?? ?

In that case;.....

Who would this might have been.....then ...logically speaking...???-- ie: buying (ITE stock today..)-- ?

... Day trading .... and private ex- University Law Students perhaps ....?? .... hmmmm...???...

... Or maybe not....???

What is the emperical fact..... to this answer...as seen in today's trading... ? .....Just posing the question.....

So will you Take the money now... ??

Or go one more round at the Pub; with .....The Mob...???

.....Mob, Mob, Mob, Mob, Mob ......chant,......chant, ......mob, mob, Mob... ....... Robbo.... go the Mob ...go the mob.... Mob, ......we want the mob... Robbo ....you.... Castard....we want The mob .....

Oh ...really...???...okay, I think on reflection- you ahev asked for the mob-- ....alright then....The mob it is.

So Mob, consider also this.....

Apart from all of the above possible:

"Corporate Take-Over and Merger Moves and Scenarios"....

....I stated last post or two-- that I felt that it&e (ITE)...imo, WOULD probably announce something re the Contracts by the day after tommorrow; at the latest, namely this.... Thursday .....and it might be Friday on reflection, but reckon Thursday 'sounds' better.

Remember that...?

Well, what is my logic...?

Apart from the obvious, re the dates from the (ITE) AGM.... re the 4 Blue Chip Global bank Contracts .....in the (ITE) Sales Pipe Line...as presented by (ITE...

What have we now not heard or heard...

Answer: "Sweet nothing"....

Ahhh ....My Dear Watson.... Precisely and Exactly. The answer is "nothing".

So what does this tell us....???

Answer: "Nothing"...??? no, no, No....!!!

Because their is nothing, ....the logic says ....there is something...

..... errrrr....Why so.... Robbo....have nt you been sucking just too many Crownies...?

Well yes, but also, if their was really Nothing" then it7e would ahve admitted this and said so.

ie: They (ITE) would have --by now-- disclosed that their are unfortunately ....no contracts.

They have not done this.

Repeat; They have not done this.....

So Bottom line...?

Relax... The Contracts --with the Global Banks--- etc etc-- therefore; imo, are totally sweet....

And we imo--- for the above reason ---yes; imo, Will ... in the greatest probability-- hear.... 'something"... by ....this present week.

But remeber Also, if you reckon it is worth considering....-- what I said before.... about 'batches"..... of announcements...

And calibrate the other stuff -- as written above.... As Well...--It is All, imo Highly Advantageous and Positive-- .....possibly.... imo... in your "thinking".... too...!!

Gotta fly, .....

....Food hopefully..... for your good thoughts .....

Kindest Regards,

Robbo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.