CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

what is npv., page-2

1. 2,267 Posts.
    Dont wory about the NPV, we may not even see one before a takeover. This would be the best senario for GFA. With management dragging their feet, it leaves us open for attack and GFA is fully aware of this.

NPV should be about 10% of measured inground value, or there abouts. $1 is around that figure.

I noticed their was no mention of the measured status in the last quarterly. I guess the QA/QC was a load of rubbish.

A question or two-does anyone know the details of the JV? Does GFA need to complete 150K metres of drilling BEFORE they aquire 51% of the JV area, or do they gain 51% of what ever they find DURING the drilling program. Ie, can they drill 100K metres and then takeover CQT, in which case they will own 51% of whatever they have found in the 100K metres or do they own nothing until they drill 150K metres.

And once they commit to the second year, do they need to complete 150K metres or can they sit on the JV area until 1 month before the end and then take CQT over without drilling any further-Essentially closing the door for anyone else to enter CQT over the next three years.
    This will mean CQT will continue to drill the MC area and GFA will not increase the JV area value.

This scenario will mean that GFA is not in a rush because they can just say they want to continue with the JV but not actually do anything because CQT will increase their value by drilling the MC area.

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.