VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

What is Patersons' risk?, page-8

1. 636 Posts.
    I wonder who the new major shareholders who $600k each are? Individual investors? Acting alone or in concert? Connected to anyone else on the register?

1 Ruogu Ma 300,000,000 10.896%
    2 Zhen Zhu Zhang 300,000,000 10.896%

I note the new no 4 sub shareholder is with "ADIG" (who brings chinese investment to aus projects according to their website). Wonder if he/ADIG introudced the above?

Wonder how this ADIG is connected with the Ozzy Dig (ADIG) referred to in loan announcement 19th May - where our 2 execs are minority shareholders? If at all.

Money wouldn't seem set to last past march next year given 850k due to DAU for milestone 1, then another 1m by feb for milestone2, plus 510k owing to ADIG loans, plus admin fees seem to have risen to 700 projected next quarter (well up from 300k recently, jumping to 500k in current quarterly)

Unless the conditional placement extended by 3 months (for another 3m) goes through and I would guess it won't be at the .0127 price originally quoted (given now at .001), so more massive dilution to come? another 750m to 1b shares?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.