PEM 0.00% 35.0¢ perilya limited

If this take over is successful by Shenzen Zhonginn Lingnan they...

1. 136 Posts.
    If this take over is successful by Shenzen Zhonginn Lingnan they will have stolen this company, they have taken advantage of low base metal prices which in turn reflects the share price. When base metal prices particularly zinc improve, and they will, so will the share price, It could take two to three years but it will happen. That is providing the Company and the majority shareholder Shenzen Zhongjin Lingnan are geniune about acheiving maximum shareholder value for all shareholders.
    Their offer of 35 cents could be perceived by some to be a reasonable offer, I think it is a joke and the timing of the takeover has been well orchestrated.
    They/We have a low cost mine in the Dominican Republic which cannot help making money, even at the current base metal prices.
    Potosi has virtually been put on hold until base metal prices improve, they also have many other projects in the pipeline including Mt Oxide which they have been talking about for years, keep in mind, we as shareholders have spent millions on exploration and preparing these projects for development. I wonder how quick development will commence if their takeover bid is successful.
    As I have stated in previous posts,I do not like being conned, I for one will definatly be voting against it, this is my opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.