PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

what is plv worth ??, page-103

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "" i bought BHP for $50 in 2007, what do you make of that, success? ""

SuperTim,

To begin with, I can't see any real reasons in trying to make comparisons between different companies. Just because one company might become a real success, it is irrelevant to think that the next one is going to be just as good and as successful as the former one. That, in anyone's language is a good recipe for disaster.

But then, and seeing that you have brought up what you've paid for, for your BHP shares, I'll let you into a small secret as well.

I bought 10k shares in CBA at around $5.20 mark and still hold them while collecting the juicy dividends, and then amongst many many others, I have bought a few six figures amounts of shares in PES at average 24 cents and sold them during a T/O at $8.25.
    So, one can assume that I know a little about investing even if it was just sheer luck or good judgement.

But, does that make that for every company that I am investing in, they will all turn out to be in that same categories and just as successful.?? Think again mate. Especially if we are looking at PLV and as to what it happens with it.

And that was even without making use of any Charts, (Sorry AKA I don't belive in them). I only make use of gut feelings and in what I can get out from the figures included in the Financials of a Company and what they have in the way of generating income.

Now, taking my last paragraph in full consideration, and when I am looking at what the Financials and the ongoing expenditure are saying, what is there that appeals to you, or that tickle your fancies in such a way.??

A little better and deeper research would go a long way in telling you all of that, and possibly more.

I have stated all along that, if we were to be mining and shipping not less than 3 shipments per month, especially if we were to retain 100% of Cockatoo as we were led to believe that it was to be the case, we could be okay, but...we are not... are we.!!! :-( :-(

You may have also noticed that I have had a serious change of mind and made a 180 degree turn about the company and what I think about it. NOW, why would I want to be doing that when I have a hell of a lot of money invested into it.??

Do you think that I want to do a T/O of the company. Well mate think again because even if I had the money to do it, and with the Chinese stranglehold, no one could succeed in doing it unless the Chinese will have a final say and if they will end up getting all of the Iron ore given to them as an offtake first. And...at a Discount of course.

As for the MGX part, I think that the years I have quoted in the past are correct and I will stick with that again.

The date that appears in the ASX it shows the following:

"Official Listing Date
    12 February, 1976 "

It is very curious though that in the webpage it shows the 1996 date as you have quoted. Myself I tend to take more notice of what the ASX is saying, not what a webpage is saying.

Finally, I am still bemused as to the reasons why a poster, any poster, would change from friend to foe, based solely on the differing of opinions that someone might have or changed to. It is very amazing indeed as to what the almighty dollar can do to someone.!!!

ST, I am not jumping at shadows as you would like to make me and others believe. I am jumping at what has been put in front of me out of the blues, and at what the company has been doing of late.

Just give me some serious and solid reasons to change my mind, and I will. But, by continuing to dilute us to high hell, it is not a good way to begin with.

Cheers
    Buddy
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.