PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

what is plv worth ??, page-53

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    " you sure can pick em :)"

Wrong AKA. Although I can notice that you have included that smiling remark, let me assure you that, when I have entered both of these companies, the Chinese where no where to be seen nor found. It was only after I was heavily invested in them, that the Chinese, in one way or another, they have forced their ways in.
    And, I feel quite confident that, if it wouldn't suit them, there will be no way known that they will leave us alone from here on end.

With all my heart I do hope that they will never do what the Chinese did with another two listed companies that I know of. When they were ready, and the right time has come for them to do so, they simply called for a Board spill by lodging a Sect.249D and, as they controlled quite a few share, they have got it through no problems. And guess what...the sp there, is only about 1/3rd of what it used to be before it happened.

As such, even if they only hold 40% of PLV as you are alluding to, and that they will need a further 10% to make things happening, IMO you may have to rethink what you wrote. Because, and based on my comments above, if they wished to do so at anytime, we are at their whim.

I have no quarrels at all about the Chinese people and I have some good friends with them. But, when it comes to having to do business with them, I always have my reservations.

Buddy
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.