PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Buddy,You said…I thought that we were talking about Chinese...

1. 399 Posts.
    Buddy,

You said…

I thought that we were talking about Chinese Entities in regard to PLV, NOT Asian Entities in general. After all I would be over the moon myself if it was to be Japanese, Koreans, or some other Asian Entities that we were in bed with. But we are not are we.???
    ------------------------------------
    I'm confused. Roughly there's 1.5b Chinese. Which ones don’t you trust. All 1.5b of them? Japanese, Koreans and other non-Chinese Asian's are trustworthy apparently. Do you trust all the 2.5b people that fit in this category? Is it 99% or 0.01% of the populations that you either trust or distrust? That range is a slippery slide and I'm just wondering if there is any basis for your position. You quote SS&T. Is that poor ethics or smart business to walk away? SS&T is a sample size of one. Have you got 10 others you dont trust? 10 divided by the Chinese population is 0.00000067%. Is this the percentage that you don’t trust? Stuff it, let's make it 1,000,000 that you don’t trust. That's 0.067%. Is that closer to the number?

Seeing as you claim that the Chinese have us in a squirrel grip, what % of PLV's shares do the Chinese control, taking account of WEG's dilution? You are a bean counter, so surely you can count those beans as they are a darn sight more factual that the logic you are currently running with. Any factual evidence that GNR and WEG are operating as one? Is it that the 1.5b Chinese all operate as one under the banner of communism that leads you to your conclusions? Pretty poor logic if you ask me.

We are in bed with a Malaysian Investor. Is he good or bad? There's only 30m Malaysian's so your task might appear easier. Alternatively, is it that you don’t know whether you can trust the Malaysian investor, but you can trust that he does not trust the Chinese? Even worse logic if you ask me. I own some PLV shares. Do you trust me or do you have to know my nationality first? Perhaps it's my political persuasion that matters. I give up.

Cheers
    Bleasby
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.