AGY 0.00% 8.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Is it possible that the Burundi deal is not over yet? AGY...

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Is it possible that the Burundi deal is not over yet? AGY continues to hold above 30c, about 5 times the price it was at before the Burundi talk began back in early March.

My speculation: The French law firm Shearman and Sterling LLP is making waves in the background to get some kind of agreement going. I suspect they are the party that will receive most of those 2.5 million options that were authorized at the AGM to further the Burundi deal. I'm sure they are receiving some of the placement money up front, and a healthy share of the 2.5 options authorized at the AGM.

They are a huge 1000 person international law firm, with global contacts galore. They will know, if anyone does, what they need to do to get something moving - probably quickly.

A possible solution would be an extension of the mining convention with the provision that Andover would turn the project over to Burundi's preferred partner at whatever price AGY can negotiate with this preferred partner.

The big question is, will this agreement mean a payment to AGY of 100 million, 500 million, 1 billion, 2 billion, or 3 billion?

These possibilities make AGY a definite hold, and for those not in, a definite speculation possiblity that could very handsomely reward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $79.25K 971.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38145 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 42728 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.