What is Project 2025?, page-2

1. 44,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642

.... and now - the VP candidate

"In the past Mr Vance has been a vocal critic of the former president, describing him in 2016 as "an idiot", a "cynical asshole" and "America's Hitler". However, in the years since he has become one of Mr Trump's strongest supporters. ". (abc profile of Vance link).... it seems all is forgiven.

During Mr Trump's time in office, Mr Vance said he came to support his policies — and in 2022 he secured the former president's endorsement when he ran for a seat in the US Senate.

"I wasn’t always nice, but the simple fact is, he's the best president of my lifetime, and he revealed the corruption in this country like nobody else," he said at a rally ahead of the 2022 midterms.

will Vance find himself follow his predecessor Mike Pence who was threatened by the Jan.6 rioters with hanging. or will he be a compliant Yes Man?

I heard one on the 4 Corners report say that Trump wasn't wanting Yes Men, but did want people who would not stand in the way of his orders. frankly I can't see the difference.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.