ASV 4.76% 2.0¢ asset vision co ltd

What is PSZ worth post the TNT distribution?

1. 625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    At yesterdays closing prices, the upcoming TNT distribution is worth 2.623 cents per PSZ share. Accordingly, at PSZ's closing price of 4.5c, the remaining business is valued at ~1.9 cents.

PSZ have previously announced that the remaining businesses (before potential Glass demerger and corp costs) have an EBITDA of $6m. Even if we conservatively assume that the Glass sale and corporate costs reduce group EBITDA to $3m p.a., the EPS should still be about 0.6cps. Accordingly, the remaining business is trading on a P/E of just over 3x.

For those falling over themselves to get TNT shares, seems like a better avenue is to buy PSZ before next Wed and get the significant upside in both companies.

On an related note, I sincerely hope the Glass divestment does not go ahead. The proposed sale price to insiders simply cannot be justified by anyone who objectively knows anything about asset valuation. A valuation of $5m+ could potentially be justified, but I would prefer they held onto it as it has significant growth potential (as I'm sure the potential acquirers are aware).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $15.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $8.863K 443.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 221466 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.