TZL 13.6% 2.5¢ tz limited

what is real

1. 41 Posts.
    Apologies first of all to all those who will be offended. I have been going through TZ and Hot Copper trying to piece together the real situation. As of today this is where I have gotten to:

According to TZ announcement of 10 July 2008 there are 12 major companies committed to product and development, they do not give a breakdown as to how many are for product and how many are for development.

BAE are working with TZ on Military Qualification, this is possibly a dubious benefit as Miltary Specifications are often questionable. However there is definitely prospective value in this 'contract'.

I am unable to find any hard data on qualification of Intevia product to civil aircraft standards, i.e either US (FARs)or European (EASA). If the product is to be used in airworthiness or safety related systems i.e Seat fastenings, external removable panel fastenings, overhead bin fasteners etc these approvals are definitely required, are expensive and take quite a while.

Interxion Madrid, Servers (19Jun08), this appears to be a real opportunity although hard data is difficult to find wrt volumes etc.

Tier one auto supplier - any ideas who this is?

Dec 2007 Larson Doors, unsure of volumes.

Personally I think the technology is outstanding and offers a huge oportunity, but I am also trying to understand exactly where TZ currently stand in the getting to market process.

Reading back through the HC post it appears on many occasions as if wish lists, opinion and conjecture have morphed into fact over time. I understand there are some who appear to have more than public access to TZ info and this is great, just hard to sort the wheat from the chaff.

JH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.003(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $6.023K 241.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 261809 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 2000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.