AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Mining is mining, doesn't matter where it is. A resource...

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Mining is mining, doesn't matter where it is. A resource statement is always the same it's just called a different name in different regions. But there aren't very many regions. In Canada it's called a NI43-101 report.
    But it's always the same and it's to increase the level of geological knowledge and confidence. i.e. de-risk the project. Very standard stuff and this is what the mining sector is based upon.
    I would think a CEO on $1 million per year and working 70 hours per week (as claimed here) would have had time to put together another drill program and get a JORC on San Jorge.

"So don’t claim that because we don’t have a JORC, that it’s unviable. This is yet to be found out and you know this."

And that's the whole point. You are speculating that SJ is viable because AVQ have a ML. But you don't know because you have never seen a JORC or a feasibility study for SJ. Once a ML is issued there should be no room for speculation.
    Yet people here are speculating which shows that AVQ is a "mining" company that does not operate within standard rules and given the MD is on the highest salary I have ever witnessed for an exploration company it all seems very fishy. Hiding something?

Btw, a JORC does not show viability. A feasibility study does. But you need a resource statement to conduct a feasibility study. Go to any company that is or has commenced mining and you will find those reports.
    Since AVQ is commencing mining then any person on the street should be able to find those reports, yet they are nowhere to be found. It's all rather odd and does not bode well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.