what is religion?, page-17

1. 8,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1127
    This belief type of post comes along with monotonous regularity.
    For the record: When you die, and you most certainly will, there are only 2 possible outcomes.

Either, you will maintain some level of awareness, OR, you will be totally unaware. ( which does not necessarily mean that you won't exist, but, because you are unaware of your existence, you may as well not exist)

If you are aware of your existence, then the experience will be somewhere between really bad and really good.

If you are unaware of your existence, then, you won't be there to be disappointed or sad or anything.

So, in summary, the only experience that you as a human can have after death, is some form of awareness.

Please attempt to follow the logic before making some pro or anti religious comment.
    I seriously couldn't care less about any religion, god, or any supernatural entity whether that entity brought me into existence or not. But I don't rubbish them that choose to believe, except ofcourse those that insist that I must believe their particular brand of religion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.