WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

what is resolution 5 re objo?, page-63

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    i agree things can come from left field, but all we can do is work with the thinks we have in front of us. Otherwise we might as well all start the 3M takeover talk again.

We need too get through the agm first, clean up the mess that has been created and once that settles due to outcome of vote. No vote we get a heap of conversion and possible dump to recoup costs, yes vote she stays on track. who knows?

Yep gsk was a bonus for me, (just like 3m was not a let down). But as they will be doing the testing i do not expect any updates for a long while.

OBJ will continue to have updates, but until we get a deal this will not have any true momentum to move out and hold where it truely should be.

I hope you are correct and news is around the corner, but say we get another update that says we formed another alliance testing begins in a week, we get another rally then sell down and then more holding pattern.

Don't get me wrong the all the news is great, and is adding to the potential to making a company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.