Your belief system is the polar opposite to extremist Muslim...

1. 18,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2598
    Your belief system is the polar opposite to extremist Muslim like ISIS.

You should spend a few years in the Middle East - go to Israel, talk to all the Historian there, including all Israeli historian.

As I stated, you know very little, other than to regurgitate a few of the extremist quotes.

If you actually knew that Muslim's God is the same as the Christians and the Jews, you would understand many of God's laws they want implemented came from Abraham, Noah, Mosses, Jacob, David, Jesus and of course Muhammed.

Go on, open up the Old Testament and see for yourself - see how many parts are violent - expressing what we today - would call genocide.

At the time, those acts were acceptable and according to the prophets at the time, was god's law.

As I stated, we Christians and Jews have modernized our religion.

Muslims have not - they have kept it to the same old teachings as passed down by Abraham, Noah, Mosses, Jacob, David, Jesus and of course Muhammed.

And I blame the Saudis for that - promoting literal and extremist views of Islam.

There are a lot you guys can learn from - use that opportunity to do so, rather grab the easiest generalization.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.