PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

Studs,I bought a large quantity of shares at 14.5 cents, all of...

1. 956 Posts.
    Studs,

I bought a large quantity of shares at 14.5 cents, all of which I still hold. Additionally I purchased shares on the way up, and beyond the current SP, and increased my holding, and increased my average to .2083.

From my viewpoint that is a very good reason to like the company. I have other reasons, which I have made known from time to time here on HC.

If you are looking for the promise of dividend you had better decide to be a long term holder, because as we all know, a young mining company is cash hungry and development crazy.

In other words, what is representative of "great company" to one shareholder may not necessarily be the same to another. The long term holders of PNA have done their own research and each may have their own reasons for doing so. Similarly with those who trade the fluctuations.

In so saying, HC is not the forum to trawl for information with the intention to make a decision to buy, sell, or hold........ Amongst other things, HC is a place within which you can get ideas for research activities which you alone can carry out, and this is what DYOR means. Anyone making trading decisions based on what they read in this forum alone or even in part, is likely headed for disaster.

Additionally I must point out that I find the PNA board to be a lot more convivial than some of the other grumblebum boards I read....grumble breeds more grumble, conviviality breeds more conviviality..........

Stu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.