OLV 0.00% 0.4¢ otherlevels holdings limited

What is special about other levels?

1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    I'm not intending to be provocative, but what has niggled at me ever since I took a stake in this company is how effective or unique is the idea of sending people often unwanted adds, all be they better targeted, on their mobile phones? Google has been doing it for years on PC's, as has Face Book and many others. I avoid this service assiduously, and am spooked by the idea of being so closely observed in my shopping habits that the vendors know how long I looked at what for. I understand that there are some generational considerations, and that gen next seems to be more comfortable then gen X, where I am. I can better understand the idea of collecting data on where your customers go in your shop and exchanging the ability to gather that data for rewards and the like. I can understand to some degree if a customer continually shows interest in a selection of products they may be open to messages showing them specials on these, but this happens online all the time at the moment. Is this a way to bring that into the hard retail space? Am I missing something obvious?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.