88E 33.3% 0.4¢ 88 energy limited

what is store for 88E in 2023/24 Season, page-2

1. 5,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3134
    Good post in parts and appreciate the refreshing change going forward as this drill has been a mis managed basket case of the highest order imo. SP doesn’t lie. BUT should NEVER have ended this way. Shame on 88 imo.

A lot I have clearly outlined previously if anyone cared to read, instead of just criticising lol. As I have well and truly planned for all next year.

1. REM/admin - re check your sums over $8 mil+ yr. Have to include the on site managers etc so might even hit $9mil with pay increases and cost increases. This is without the bonus performance shares certain to hit 88’s hand. I can see them all out wanting lol. So that’s where I got the almost $10 mil a yr burn

2. Cash is almost gone by 2024. This was my biggest argument of why 88 stuffed us all by that RNS collapsed the SP imo. If they only smart our SP would be at 3c after wire logs min. Fact imo Cant believe some here are so dismissive of this. Corporate investors and many holders are NOT imo and the many conversations I have had.

BUT none of you see the big picture as I do. That’s clearly evident to me reading the nonsense here. This well with smart communications after a sensational successful drill imo has NOW well and truly prevented 88 raising substantial money to plan long term with gravel roads, pads and multiple drills in 2024. Again PPP strikes again imo and with terrible vision imo.

They messed the perfect opportunity to raise critical cash at high 2’s/3’s and without the reckless unacceptable dilution imo. This is a major stuff up imo. We all pay for it NOT 88 as hold bugger all shares.

I am not banging on about this for the sake of being right or making a couple of mil etc. I will get this next drill. I don’t need to sell. BUT it was always about setting 88 up for 2024 and multiple drills. 88 blown it big time imo with this aspect of cash raises. Surely you lot can see this big picture here. If not then no hope for some of you I am afraid. I can’t make you see this reality.

3. They have to drill in winter months. Winter Oct -Mar, so best case and depending on the availability of rig and how early/late for ice season we could see revisit late 2023. As 88 hold no shares, they imo couldn’t care less 50% CGT incentives given that most holders now being forced to hold until next drill, so they could drill again as early as Nov/Dec 2023 imo.

But Most holders would want Feb to max 50% CGT. Not an issue for me as bought mostmid last year at 0.007/8’s. But I would prefer Early Feb as I do have some and a lot of friends/family holding large positions in Jan/Feb.

4. The well cost will be similar to this well as they still do everything again. It’s costly. Only thing that may happen if 88 want save another heavy CR they might now find it easy to attract a JV now as have a massive oil play and potentials plays into the future.

5. OR as a result unfortunately of 88 stuff up imo, they have to raise cash and again we will see SP fall back to 0.008c levels mid year imo, then rise again closer to spudding like always. Will have to raise $15 mil, at well below 1c. What a total missed opportunity and given recent history of PPP could happen again if again PANR book rigs etc. 88 have to secure rig ASAP.

So it’s not all about SP this year. But not impressed you all get that. Lol. We have much bigger consequences for 88 and sadly us holders have to again pay the price for 88’s minor mistake impacting SP imo. I don’t care if people don’t like what I write. BUT tell me I am wrong. Some constantly say I am wrong, BUT never explain or prove it. Just noise wanting likes. Lol.

Again, what I am saying is correct imo right imo. Can’t believe the lack of for sight of some here saying 88 is planning long term not and not a pump dump stock and blew the most simplest step of communicating imo.

Which in turn now delivers another low ball CR price. Classic mismanaged GETTING THE SP UP so they can raise money at finally a respectable SP. Something 88 have failed big time to achieve since being in Alaska imo. Surely you can’t disagree with what I am saying here. Take the blinkers off guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $115.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $41.39K 11.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
626 633703231 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 566198958 140
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 18529975
Last updated 15.48pm 21/05/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.