SVY 12.1% 2.9¢ stavely minerals limited

What is SVY potentially worth ?

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    After watching CC on his RIU presentation I get the feeling that he is a man now ready to move on ( my thoughts only )
    He stated that he has spent the last 2 and a half years drilling the heck out of the site and that he can't do anymore , he sounded relieved about this.
    The results will be out soon , the MRE will be published early June ( fingers crossed ) and one very large SVY shareholders has personally stated that he wanted out as it's been long enough.
    So what does the MRE have to look like for us to get say $1.00 ?
    We are at a MC of about $86 to $90 million or so now and if the SP was worth $1 then the MC would be around the $261 million mark

The MRE and Scoping studies will come out , SVY will then need to do another CR
    Surely CC doesn't want to dilute too much as we near the finish line?
    Maybe SVY have suitors now and they are ready to pounce so I ask myself what is SVY worth , what would it sell for ?

Depending on a few factors that are unknown at this stage I would like to think that SVY would attract buyers from around the $300 million price upwards to around the $500 million mark.
    If we don't get too diluted in the upcoming CR this would then be worth between $1 to say $1.60 ish to us SH's
    I believe that the sale of SVY is getting close so maybe its time for us SH's to think about what the would want to or hope to sell to sell their shares for?

Last edited by swingingpig: 10/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.004(12.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $90.71K 3.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7481 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 33333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.