CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

what is taking so long, page-60

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Dear Sir Neil 1959 & Sholom & Co, Look this singing in bulls, yes Sholom did say we will get dividends in 2018
    I wonder Neil did you get yours me & rest of us are still waiting, yes I did hear about MDL two years ago, the singing with the bulls seems be ok with you & co, now did I say light end of tunnel must be ver y very long tunnel that was say 8 months back also, now lets talk about u-turn on Macan thats bit dirty on us the fundes the monies where for
    Mecan --- Now out of the blue he comes TGA & GMP now did Sholom & co just dream this up after us shareholders hand over the monies because shall looks that way Now I think after 8 weeks no talk what so ever even a small letter saying what ever bull they wanted to say to us shareholders would have been great move but no way, yes I was one that had great hopes for QBL, but now we have a new name & singing with bulls has not changed much yes they I did say we are getting dividends in 2019 is this going to be before xmas I would love to buy a bull yes & singing goes on just the name has changed shame shame we are going to relist in july folks
    Neil you & this Mob have lost my respect 8 weeks of no news not even a word not even to explain why 8 weeks of no news, Zess have been very Quite but now that Easter is upon us it was dont so a long ago it was xmas what a joke !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.