CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

what is taking so long, page-88

1. 925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Nice to hear from you Bas, yes there hasn't been a lot to say apart from the obvious and I think with HC at times as well as other social media it can be wise to go incognito for a while.
    If what they are proposing to do comes to fruition things will no doubt end up ok for share holders. My only concern is the prolonged suspension may effect any favourable optimism the market may of had. I am hoping a clear and concise presentation prior to relisting and obviously substantial revenue that has already been generated will help Mr Market allay any of those previous fears. As we all know the market can tend to focus on future potential regardless of past performance so hopefully that will be the case here. It can be quite remarkable at times what one good announcement can do for a company.
    I am quietly confident. The next couple of months should be quite telling (hopefully).
    Have a fantastic Easter Bas and to all other non holders and holders alike, have a fantastic Easter also.
    Unfortunately I will be where I usually am.....working for the man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.