CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

what is taking so long, page-94

1. 925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Thanks mate, unfortunately my circumstances dictate that it's pretty much just me apart from a few close friends but quite often they are busy with their own family commitments so a lot of the time I find it better just to volunteer for shifts on my days off. I know it sounds a little sad preferring to be at work instead of leisure time but it keeps me from doing things I probably shouldn't do when I have to much time on my hands. It is what it is and the positive side to it is generating quite a reasonable income that should hopefully see me retire earlier than most. I have a bit of a fascination with bitcoin at the moment so every spare cent has seen me accumulating in the hope that I can recover some substantial losses over the yesrs that were the product of past lives so to speak. All any of us can do is attempt to make the best of whatever situations we may unfortunately find ourselves in. If anything it's character building and makes you appreciate the simple things in life. After I finish in the early hours of Sunday morning, a 32 hour break is mandatory so that will be a good opportunity to switch off and just enjoy the day and whatever it brings. All our circumstances are different but as long as we remain positive and be courteous and humble to others everything should eventually work itself out. Gee I'm getting deep now, the beers must be kicking in smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.