TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

What is Talon worth?, page-147

1. 9,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3102
    Yes, that helps, it is a carbon copy of your post on STX. I don't agree with most of it and I can't help wondering if political bias influences your views. I have no political allegiance whatsover. I think allows me a more objective analysis of policy. I see no indications from Madeleine King and any potential change would be centred on export rather than domestic use where the RRT is already in place. It is also quite premature from a Condor perspective, the LNP could be back in by the time it heads towards production. Regarding Japan, WA industrial consumers have just taken Lockyer Deep, half of West Erugulla, and a good chunk of NWS gas production out of the export pool, they are probably right to be looking elsewhere. AEMO data showing structural shortfalls on both East and West Coast markets should be addressed ahead of new exports IMO. That is not Sovereign Risk, it's just a by-product of a shrinking export pool. I won't comment on the voice other than to say IMO it won't impact TPD at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.