TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

What is Talon worth?, page-17

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1359
    Would love to see Talon get to full production & revenue at Gurvantes.
    I would be prepared to wait out the approx. 1-2 years to get there and reap the rewards without hesitation, but I just can't see Chinese or Mongolian interests allowing this to happen on final successful Pilot Project completion.
    TMK & TPD with their 100% ownership are playing their part in the development & progression of the project at their cost.
    Talon management have already announced their intentions to review company structure with regard to Gurvantes and I'm of the opinion they are intending to set up corporately with an independent position to allow & accommodate any future approach, and that makes a lot of sense to be prepared and in front of the game.
    Gurvantes by results so far is a top shelf global CSG project in Mongolia on the Chinese border, the project will at some point arrive at a time after a lot of money has been expended on development and resource confirmations when the local interests will say, our time now and interests will be declared in one way or another.
    I think the Talon Team are anticipating this and are intending to set up so that any decisions or directions that need to be taken can be initiated independent of TMK & Talon's own corporate structure simply & quickly.
    I think the only way this will not happen is if the project goes sour and does not stack up commercially, results so far have significantly reduced the risk factor therefore almost entirely this can be dismissed. As to Talon maintaining a small percentage and/or a royalty payment, would be nice and could apply with some clever & astute negotiating, but I tend to think the project if sold will go lock stock & barrel.
    The BIG question is who, when & at what price? And the millions of dollars ? that could be obtained and how that is utilised/distributed is a WOW factor.
    Who is Talon's best negotiator at this level? If CH 0r DC takes a trip to Mongolia in the near future - Be on alert..
    2023 has been a successful building year for Talon, but 2024 is going to be apple pie with sweet cream on top for the company, can't wait!
    My opinion only.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.