TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Posted last week Mitch that there are number of triggers that...

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1359
    Posted last week Mitch that there are number of triggers that could spike Talon's SP and it may not be Walyering production.
    Very difficult to know exactly what's going on behind the scenes but Talon are without doubt being put under pressure.
    Easy to jump to conclusions because we as shareholders don't know what's going on and to be fair Talon management would be in some confusion as to how they address company future especially now that these reports are hitting the fan.
    Always on the cards about how Strike would react after their wonderful monetary windfall from the Warrego affair. I thought their attention may turn outward, but it seems it has turned inward and it also seems they have got the s....
    When someone wants someone else in business it is for very, very sound reasons and it would be best for Talon shareholders to not jump at shadows and to hold tight as more info emerges and that info likely to come from more reliable sources.
    Best thing that can happen for Talon & holders is to get this interest/aggression out in the ballpark so evaluations can be made by all, us included.
    My opionn only and best to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.