TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

What is Talon worth?, page-35

1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Firstly and it's been re-iterated to me a number of times that Talon are not operators have don't have control, however, a disappointment for me is the timeline. It went from Q1, to April, to early Q2, and now pushing for end of Q2. Certainly no income in the FY, but I can see benefits to that from a financial perspective. - Gas in the next 12 days?
    If they said we hope to have gas flowing by Q2, Q3 at the latest and I would have been far happier if they gave themselves that wiggle room, if they under promised and then over delivered it would have been far better in my eyes.

Getting that gripe off my chest, I do agree, this has been smouldering along and has been battered down after the multiple CR's. I don't want to see TPD go down the path of NWE and get snatched away for a song, which thankfully atm doesn't seem to be happening.

The farm-ins, L7 & Mongolia as @tui mentioned could unlock great potential for all of us, but those are the risks we take getting into high risk stocks.

Good luck to all, I hope we get some news this week

Sharpen those talons, TPD the little fledgling is growing it's wings and I hope is about ready to fly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.