Former WHO Employee Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger: ‘A Pandemic of...

1. gve
    11,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Former WHO Employee Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger: ‘A Pandemic of Lies’

“I am not an alarmist, I just want to explain with science, the lies, the corruption, the propaganda… And about the harm from the vaccines. Because I’m an expert in public health and science.” Astrid Stuckelberger has 30 years of experience as a researcher. In the years 2009-13, she was affiliated with the WHO, with pandemics as her specialty. She has published 180 publications and 12 books.

In an interview with a Norwegian outlet, Stuckelberger said she is most worried because the jabs are not vaccines, “but a biotechnological, synthetic experiment”.

Because it contains genetic modifications, such as GMOs, people should have been informed about the contents of the vaccine. “The dangerous thing about the vaccine is that it triggers infection. I do not think it is the spike protein that is the problem, but that the vaccine contains graphene. It’s deadly, and now we have statistics. We know.”

Bill Gates took over the WHO

Stuckelberger also underscored that the “WHO is not the same organization as before”. There was a change in 2016, she explained.

“It was special: Organizations such as GAVI – the Global Alliance for Vaccine Immunization led by Bill Gates – they came to WHO in 2006 with funding. Since then, the WHO has developed into a new type of international organization. GAVI gained more and more influence, and total immunity, more than the diplomats in the UN. GAVI can do exactly what they want, the police can do nothing.”

uncanceled.news

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.