Jerome, Nice work son. keep it up.Interesting that MrGordon...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Jerome, Nice work son. keep it up.

Interesting that MrGordon opens a new thread with an apologist position on an issue that hadn't been raised. MrGordon, you can rationalise ANYTHING in the bible, if you sit there long enough, research enough apologist web-sites, imagine enough, search long enough for an explanation, any explanation, for the horrors in the bible.

Back to the issue. I'm thinking of selling my daughter into slavery as proscribed in Exodus. What do you think a good price would be?

Side note: I asked some JW's on the weekend about the three different accounts of Jesus's last words. (I always invite them in and they're coming around more and more. I think the word has spread in their group that if they want a challenge, I'm available) The explanation was that John was clearly closer to Jesus and could hear more of what he said. I did not know that the bible actually described the seating arrangements for the crucifixion. Ouch!!. I got totally burned on that one!! Score a point for the research team at the JW's !! (Insert sardonic giggling here)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.