TPW 4.76% $10.56 temple & webster group ltd

Better wait till the dust settles. I don't get it. Why didn't...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Better wait till the dust settles. I don't get it. Why didn't they state the potential cost saving they would get by having the other brands post acquisition ? Distribution, for an Internet company is crazy ! 19 mil last year ? You serious ? It doesn't make sense . I've been to the website. Frankly I think it's annoying that they force you to sign up.i get it . So they can spam you. The cost of the chairs or frankly anything is, insane . Insanely expensive . 170 + for a chair and it's a dinner table chair . They say that the market size is 12 billion the prices here restricts and minimises their actual clientele. I know from the presentation , they said they will be introducing cheaper goods. My point is this, spending that much on chair or tables or furniture and not be able to feel or touch is crazy. This is interesting. If they go for the cheaper segment of the market their distribution costs go up. This is strange maybe they don't own the distribution chain . Go for the expensive side and they might not like the fact that you can't see and feel it before emptying out your wallet. I honestly don't believe 27 mil will last them till fy18.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.56
Change
0.480(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.253B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.07 $10.56 $9.99 $5.114M 488.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 $10.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.56 6184 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TPW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.