SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

- Where will the first 16 be deployed? (what area will be...

1. 1,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261

- Where will the first 16 be deployed? (what area will be covered)
    Have a look at the 2020 Vision video on Youtube. You will see by the equatorial orbits, that the Pearls go into five different orbital planes that will cover the entire equatorial belt, but only intermittently as they fly over until they get enough of them up there to provide 24/7 coverage.

- How many phone calls/data etc can be carried by this initial batch?
    Phone calls can be made from the first batch, but only while over head. Same with data transfer. Services like IoT will probably work okay with data being able to be accessed a number of times a day.

- Under the terms of the MOU's who gets first bite and if this is going to be so good, why aren't we dutch auctioning first access for money up front? I would pay for first mover advantage.
    Some companies, such as Beeptool and Sat Space Africa, locked in agreements while testing with the 3D's was under way. I suppose some will want to see the Pearls operating before they commit fully,  to make sure they work as expected.

- How long after launch will the pearls be operational? The diamonds seemed quick to get results. 
    Their presentation says they will be operational in Aug-19 after a Mid-19 launch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.