IMM 2.50% 39.0¢ immutep limited

what is the chart telling us?, page-66

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    Rifici

Could you inform HC members on this thread what... tech's ...you used to determine PRR was a buy on the day you bought in, we are all aware of your view of the fundamentals but obviously you made your 30G using the ...tech's....?

""What is so confusing Boiler? This is purely a short term trade for me and I will sell when the tech's change. I do analyse the fundamentals of a company and I use these, along with tech's when I intend to invest for the long term or when I participate in capital raisings such as placements. I have researched PRR very intensively and still consider it is not worthy of long term investment but the tech's. My previous posts that you quote, I continue to agree with. I promise I wont be holding these for very long but as I'm up $16800 today I'll be smiling tonight along with all PRR shareholders.

As a side note, many holders in here claim to not care what the share price is, but it is quite ironic that the posts increase about 10 fold and they rant and rave and criticise non-holders when the share price increases. Every holder cares about the share price and wishes it to be as high as possible!!!""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $562.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $920.4K 2.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 136478 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 241098 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.