what is the cheapest ev pt hemitite jorc junor, page-2

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    followme

EFE is the next FMG (and its current market cap is only $27 million lol).

If you dont believe me, even Barry Fitzgerald in The Age newspaper called it the Fortescue of the East just before it listed...as did my broker (the best jnr resource picker in the country imo...IGO, RMS, HER, IGR, DOm, CMR just to mention some of his beauties and all picked at the bottom!). I think Barry may have borrowed the term from him ;-)

Anyway, to answer your question, HLX definitely looks cheap based on your post...I cant think of any cheaper stock...however quality or ore, infrastructure etc all comes into play. Thanks for the heads up, will look into it.

WPG is worth a look...trading at a higher EV than HLX for its haematite, but its a higher grade (around 62%) and i think they will find more deposits. If the Whyalla port hadnt caused them a headache, it would probably be much higher (Shaws recently came out with a $3+ valuation on them) and it is currently recovering all that ground nicely.

Note I dont hold WPG, but i do hold PTS which owns a large chunk of WPG (spun out of PTS)...ironically PTS also spun out EFE (which PTS also retains 45% of) so you can see where my loyalties lie :-)

Cheers

Cdchi1

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.