NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

what is the current sp reflecting?

1. 4,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    Would anyone hazzard to guess what is baked into the current terrible SP?

If the Market believed that a resolution/settlement was imminent with A/A then I do not believe we would be at this SP.

More like in the high 20's low 30's.

At this price, is the Market anticipating that Arm and Anglo will contest the ML (100%) or is it more like (a very high probability).

Conversley it may be a case of "show me the deal" first BEFORE we re-rate you.

We are led to believe that even if Anglo decide to contest (i.e. cease all negotiations) then we can still develop the mine while it is contested in the courts.

Will the signing of a JV partner who is willing to develop the mine, have an affect on the current SP, even if there is NO resolution regarding Anglo - you would have to say yes but there does not seem to be much conviction YET.

So many different scenarios. I personally would have preferred this stayed in suspension until atleast one of the following were complete :-

1. Anglo/Arm settlement.
    2. JV signed up.

Then the announcement of the second item, would have counterbalanced the former. I am sure we would not be where we are, if 2, was released even if 1 did not happen

Anyway we wait. If we can't get item 1 wrapped up (which would be absolutely FANTASTIC)then I will settle for number 2 -- but it needs to come in play soon before further decline of our SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.