IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

what is the deal then

1. 313 Posts.
    I wouldn't go rifling through the rubbish bin for the SPP paperwork. $5K worth will not make a huge difference to your net worth if they do move up. I would consider watching the volumes closely leading to 10th October and the week afterwards

The deal?.................

I am going out on a limb and suggesting that PRR have or are about to execute the deal with Cell Terapies (Peter Mac Institute) to form a joint venture to move CancerVac into PhIII clinical trials. The joint Venture will see Cell Terapies take around 25% equity in the newly formed group. Check out their webpage to understand just how significant this will be. They are aiming to have $3-5 million grant from the federal govt in support of the PhIII trials and have CancerVac registered for sale around 2010.

PRR will couple this news with extra news on the PIIa trials. They have stated that the PhIIa trial will be over by Oct 06. Their aim ultimately will be to move the share price into the mid teens for a further funding round mid next year. Who knows, if the excellent management get their act together, they may even move the share price higher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.8¢ 29.0¢ $539.5K 1.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 214062 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 469318 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.