NST 0.87% $13.96 northern star resources ltd

Many indicators suggesting a possible turnaround and end to the...

1. 149 Posts.
    Many indicators suggesting a possible turnaround and end to the short term downtrend.Double bottoms, MACD, RSI,STO and ADX all your favourites have something to say. Line of resistance and support between 83 and and 85c . Surprise surprise. Long term averages still comfortably in an uptrend. Should we see it break comfortably through the resistance level then the next stop is 1.10. After that it will go to 1.50.
    (if it doesnt fall below 65c )

So what constitutes breaking comfortably above resistance?
    a single close at 85 hmmm maybe, or a close with volume at 87 hmmm maybe. (probably) What reason would it have to do that?
    I dont know Im just a mere chartist.(Perhaps some analyst guru may enlighten us with POG and currency reasons or enlightened demand from Funds or the general public.)

Or maybe it will just be the crowd........ cheap shares, cheap shares get em while their hot! You gotta love the charts!

And why would it then go to 1.50.
    It seems to me there's unfinished business there, (I hear you say the charts dont work)
    However they record the past ...... and give clues about a possible future!!!
    Can anybody else see 1.50?? Why ???

Oh and there's always a possibility none of the above may happen.

Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.96
Change
0.120(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $16.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.09 $14.19 $13.96 $59.25M 4.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6868 $13.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.01 1366 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.