HT8 0.00% 1.0¢ harris technology group limited

I'm not going to disagree with you on being frustrated with the...

1. 17 Posts.
    I'm not going to disagree with you on being frustrated with the performance of this stock.  I'm a fairly large share holder to obviously, so it's painful to watch. Since I've held the stock, we've gone through many ups and downs that have had a significant effect on the stock.

Now that we have the a new management team running the show, with a proper marketing department on board too + customer service team, I believe we'll head back in the right direction. That direction being up.

The team running the show now, know how to run technology businesses. This is what was missing from previous management team. Garrison has 17+ years in this industry, he know's what he's doing & most of the guys within the Anyware businesses are all very experienced guys too.

I have been sending over my eCommerce recommendations also and will continue to assist anyway I can. Though I like to keep that on the down low. I have 17 years of eCommerce experience. Probably more than anyone else in Australia.

I am watching all of Harris Technology's marketing metrics like a hawk and from what I am seeing, they're moving in the right directions.

I'm also watching what external suppliers are doing too.

1. Organic traffic is growing: https://www.semrush.com/au/info/ht.com.au
    2. Paid traffic looks good
    3. They have consolidated email contacts from all the other businesses & are using them properly.
    4. Customer feedback is good.
    5. Call times are low & support is quick.

These are all good numbers.

Someone like Kogan, JB HiFi, or another tech group (COTD), could also come out of the wood work and acquire the group, so it will be interesting to see where we go over the next few months.

Cheers,
    Paul.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 46000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.